The Wilson Finley Company offers replacement rubber tracks for nearly every Gehl CTL or Mini Excavator model. Our exclusive branded rubber track, known as Earthquest, is engineered to provide you the utmost durability and traction at the most competitive price.
In addition, our Earthquest rubber tracks feature a C tread pattern that is designed to eliminate the chance of stress fractures, cracks or splits. The C pattern also ensures that our Gehl replacement tracks outshine the competition with a longer track life, even when used on rocky or hard surfaces.
* Wilson Finley sells Earthquest replacement rubber tracks designed to fit Gehl equipment.
Earthquest’s Aftermarket Rubber Tracks
Fit the Following Gehl Models:
Premium compact track loader, mini excavator rubber tracks
Regardless whether you’re looking for rubber tracks for your Gehl mini excavator or compact track loader, Wilson Finley is guaranteed to have the replacement tracks for you! Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll face in choosing our premium Gehl rubber tracks:
- Maximum durability, minimum stretch — Our Gehl replacement tracks are manufactured with three, continuous metal cores to provide you maximum durability and minimum stretch.
- Extended warranty — Gehl rubber tracks come intact with an extended warranty for both its mini excavators as well as its compact track loaders. The warranty for mini excavators cover 18 months or 1500 hours, while the one for the compact track loaders and other heavy duty machines covers 12 months or 1000 hours.
- Tailored customer service — Wilson Finley focuses on providing tailored customer service, focusing on accuracy, service and timely deliver in order ensure you get the right heavy equipment product for your work.
- Overnight delivery — If own a business along the East Coast, all you have to is order your Gehl rubber tracks by 4 p.m. and you’re guaranteed to have them by the next business day. Our next-day shipping applies to most orders on the eastern United States.
Questions about our replacement rubber tracks can be directed to one of our customer service representatives. Call now!
Wilson Finley’s exclusive line of EarthQuest rubber track replacements provide many unique advantages for your Gehl construction equipment.
The Wilson Finley Company imports more than 25,000 line items to wholesale and retail customers across the United States. We also offer next-day shipping to allow you to get back to work as quickly as possible.
With five locations spread out over three southeastern states around Raleigh, Richmond, Atlanta, Charlotte and Greensboro, Wilson Finley imports more than 25,000 line items to wholesale and retail customers across the United States and beyond.
Wilson Finley Company is a privately-owned company not affiliated with Gehl.